Creating Masterworks of Sound
- Nationally recognized audio engineer
- Digital mixing, editing, mastering
- Mixing and mastering all styles of music
- Public radio and film documentaries
- Sound rich multi-media productions
- Perfecting the voice in all productions
- Sound design
- Location recording with Neumann microphones
- Training in Pro Tools software, mixing and EQ techniques
- Audio and technical consulting
Engineering Sound with a Conductor’s Ear
Three-time Peabody Award winner for public radio documentaries: The Promised Land (thepromisedland.org), The DNA Files: Unraveling the Mysteries of Genetics (dnafiles.org) and Crossing Borders Hearing Voices (hearingvoices.com).
Additional awards include: The Robert Wood Johnson Award, Silver Baton of the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award, AAAS Award, Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award, Women in Communications Award, Clarion Award, The Audie Hall of Fame.
Post-production of audio books for Simon and Schuster Audio include:
- Rhonda Byrne – The Secret
- Dr Phil McGraw – Love Smart, Family First
- Bob Greene – Get with the Program
- Gary Zukav – Soul to Soul, Seat of the Soul
- Steven Covey – The Eighth Habit, The Speed of Trust
- Anthony Swofford – Jarhead
Sound Imagery is located in Portland, Oregon.